- Compact walkable downtown with many festivals and events throughout the year
- Proximity to NJ, NY and Philadelphia markets (with established convenient bus service)
- Affordable office space and labor, with a focus on small business opportunities
- Recreational Amenities (multiple parks, connection to regional canal paths/trails, river sports)
- Strong millennial demographic and large arts community
- Former Express-Times building (office space)
- Santander Bank Building (office space)
- Alpha Building (office space)
- Easton City Hall/Intermodal
- Silk Mill Development (redevelopment)
- Heritage Lanes (redevelopment)
- Wells Fargo Building
- Black Diamond property (redevelopment)
- 27,052 – Population Estimate (2014 U.S. Census Bureau)
- $40,283 – Median Household income (2013 dollars -U.S. Census Bureau)
- 32.1 Median Age – (U.S. Census Bureau)
- 1.5 Hours to New York City
- 1.5 Hours to Philadelphia
- 25 Minutes to Allentown
Easton, Pennsylvania, is America’s quintessential small city: a vibrant retail and restaurant destination thriving with cultural attractions, a glistening riverfront, and activity for all ages. A river community that draws artists, entrepreneurs, and restaurateurs, Easton is home to a high percentage of millennials as well as a growing downtown perfect for small businesses. The city boasts an unmatched quality of life, alive with farmers markets, festivals, bicycle trails, arts and culture, entertainment, river parks and trails. It’s also a food-lover’s paradise, with a growing restaurant scene, craft breweries, three markets, and multiple major food festivals. Enjoy a stroll downtown, or stop at the Riverfront to enjoy views of the Delaware and Lehigh rivers. Visit the State Theatre or the Crayola Experience, or enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city’s historic district. With great educational institutions like Lafayette College, contiguous neighborhoods with affordable housing, and its close proximity to New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia, there’s a lot to love about Easton, Pennsylvania.
America’s Quintessential Small City.
Contact us for additional information and opportunities in Easton.
Lehigh Valley Economic
The mission of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation is to market the economic assets of the Lehigh Valley and to serve as a regional shared services and resource center to help businesses to come, grow, and start here.